Currently, our services are not available for the public.
Use coupon codeFREE10
Any questions use messenger on the website (24hrs-7days a week) in the bottom corner of the websites DO NOT TEXT THE BUSINESS NUMBER IT IS NOT ALWAYS MONITORED
Until we can provide proper protection for our employees and their families we will be closed. We will still answer any questions via Facebook's Messenger. We are expecting supplies very soon and look forward to serving our customers very soon.
Thanks for understanding
Terms and conditions of use
General Repair terms and conditions
DSKONLINE Repair Terms & Conditions.
1. DSK will service your product as described and for the charges stated.
2. If service is needed due to failure of parts that are not original to the product or due to damage caused by abuse, misuse or any external cause, and if DSK is not responsible for such failure or damage, DSK reserves the right to return the product to you without servicing it, and may hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
3. If the service requires labour and/or parts not previously specified, DSK may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that DSK may revise the charges, DSK may return your product and hold you responsible for any indicated diagnostic fee.
4. DSK may use parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in reliability and performance. DSK will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged as its property, and the replacement part will become your property. DSK may repair, exchange or sell the replaced part if it chooses to do so.
5. DSK warrants (1) that the service will be performed with all reasonable skill and care and (2) that, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of service, all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise specified by DSK. In the event of breach of the warranty in this section 5, DSK will either, (i) re-Perform the service, or (ii) repair or replace the part. In order to claim under the warranty you must return your product to the store where you left your product for service with proof of purchase.
6. If DSK is in breach of these T&Cs, it will only be responsible to you for any loss of damage that you suffer to the extent that such loss or damage was a foreseeable consequence to both you and DSK at the time you agreed to these T&Cs. Further, DSK and its affiliates, will not be liable to you for any loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, or corruption of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any program or data stored or used with your product and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on your product. The foregoing limitations shall not apply to DSK’s liability for: (a) death or personal injury, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or (c) any liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited. DSK specifically does not warrant that it will be able to (i) repair or replace your product without risk to or loss of programs or data, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of data. Nothing in these T&Cs will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
7. You must claim your product and pay all charges due within sixty (30) days after being notified by DSK that your product has been serviced. If you do not, DSK may notify you that it considers your product abandoned and that, if you do not collect it and pay any outstanding charges, DSK will dispose of it in accordance with applicable law.
8. If service involves transferring information or installing software, you represent that you have the legal right to copy the information and agree to the terms of the software license, and you authorize DSK to transfer the information and accept such terms on your behalf in performing the service.
9. These T&Cs are governed by English law.
10. These T&Cs are the only ones that govern DSK’s service of your product.
Shipping and Returns policy document.
DSK uses Paypal and Amazon. to complete your online transactions. DSK does not have access to your personal Credit/Debit Card information. All personal finance details are processed off site by secure providers. We can accept other forms of payments from our retail premises, or card payments via telephone.
Goods will only be sent once payment has been received and billing & shipping address verified.
Please allow up to 7 working days for your order to arrive after payment has cleared. Under normal circumstances your item will be dispatched within 48 hours.
DSK uses 3 main methods of shipping. All shipping rates are based on the total weight of the item including packaging. You have the option during check out to select which you prefer, they are:
To return a faulty item to DSK, please contact us on 1-325-455-0369, view our CONTACT US page for opening times and other ways to get in touch, we will advise where and how to return back to us. Please indicate the item you are returning, the reason for your return and order number.
Once you have confirmation from us to return, simply return it back to us, include the invoice with your return, and wrap the package securely and please include a description of why the product is been returned.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE SEND USING A SIGN FOR SERVICE. We will replace a faulty product with the same item or refund back to your account. Please note that our returns policy is only valid for 14 days from receipt of goods. Terms and Conditions apply.
Unfortunately we cannot exchange products, unless they are received faulty or the wrong item is received incorrectly. Counter exchanges are accepted. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
We do test every single return, if a returned product is found not to be faulty by our test center you will be charged for time and return postage. We advise you to check the product a second time before returning.
Repairs Process document.
Step One – Pre Test.
When we receive a device/handset in for a repair, we always test all of the devices functions. If for any reason the device fails our pre test check then we will stop the repair, and discuss this with you, agreeing on continuation options where possible. Often a customer is unaware of our findings, and discussing continuation protects both our customers and DSKONLINE from unknown root causes of problems not known on device arrival.
Step Two – Parts in Stock.
If we do not have the component in stock to fulfil your repair, we will not start the repair until we have informed you of the problem and the estimated time scale for part delivery and job completion. As this delay is our responsibility, we will contact you and leave messages to make you aware and ask if you would like to wait.
Step Three – Technician’s Job Count
Sometimes without warning, we have days when the workshop is busier than normal and the technician’s job count is excessive. If we think this has the potential to cause a delay, we will inform you and confirm the expected time scale.
Step Four – Finding’s During Repair
If at any stage during the repair we find anything that was not evident on the pre test (e.g. dead handset with missing components inside) we will stop repair and inform you of such developments, to confirm and agree continuation of the repair.
Step Five – Post Test
This is where we once again, test all of the functions of your device, like in pre test. The only exception to this rule is dead liquid damaged handsets that couldn’t be pre tested. If the repair process did not resolve the problem, or the agreed continuation, then the handset is usually returned in the same way it was given to us.